Sonia Mongol says her son was not allowed to go to the restroom at his South Los Angeles school and instead had to wear two plastic garbage bags and sit in his urine-soaked clothing, according to CNN affiliate KCAL.
China on Sunday confirmed two new outbreaks of African swine fever, one in the northern province of Hebei and the other in the northern region of Inner Mongolia, as the highly contagious disease spreads through the world's largest hog herd.
Nearly 250 customers reported diarrhea and vomiting after dining at a KFC restaurant in Mongolia last week, where health authorities reportedly said they found bacteria in the drinking water and E. coli in the soda as well as other serious health violations.
A Mongolian regulator said it will suspend operations at KFC restaurants temporarily to conduct inquiries, as 42 people were hospitalized and hundreds showed food poisoning symptoms after eating at one of the outlets of the fast-food chain.
Mongolia has temporarily suspended operations of all KFC restaurants in the country to conduct an inquiry, as 42 people were hospitalized and hundreds showed food poisoning symptoms after eating at one of the outlets of the fast-food chain.
It takes more than a village to pull together an episode of “The World’s Best.” CBS’ new talent competition series, hosted by James Corden, features acts from around the world — including, in last week’s premiere, Enkh Erdene from Mongolia, who croons American country music in perfect English (but speaks no English); Manami Ito, a...
is a collection of country and region web sites providing local news and information to a worldwide audience.
Use InsideWorld’s headlines available on this site to access the latest stories. Or sign up today.